- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
PUK 5.1 JEWELLERY WELDING MACHINE & SCOPE
Lampert PUK 5.1 precision micro welder with 10x microscope, argon regulator and tack welding kit.
Tools & Supplies, Whats New?, What's New Tools, Welding
DescriptionNEW MODEL AVAILABLE NOW!
We include everything you need to get started right out of the box. So we include the Argon regulator & the tack welding kit (added value of over $300.00) but not the Argon gas bottle. (D size is best).
These can be obtained from BOC, Bunnings and other good gas outlets.
The new PUK masters the welding of accessories, applying metal, fastening work, welding eyelets, sealing pores, generating seams, welding precious metals incl. silver as well as copper and bronze and all alloys suitable for welding, even with material thicknesses of less than 0.2 mm.
Compact and versatile TIG impulse welding device
This is very close to laser welding in terms of the working method and range of applications. On workpieces with a thickness of 0.2 mm or greater, it is an effortless process to produce robust welds.
The PUK 5.1 precision welding equipment puts a whole host of possible applications for jewellery production at your fingertips. Structures made from sheet or wire elements can be just as easily done as tack welds and repairs to jewellery parts, restoring missing parts or filling of pores by applying welding wire - and many more options, the PUK 5.1 is able to produce anything from the smallest of repairs to volume production, and even the most extraordinary of new creations.
For daily use
PUK’s operating principle is as simple as it is ingenious
As soon as the tip of the electrode of the welding hand piece touches the workpiece, the welding process starts automatically. At the contact point, under an inert gas atmosphere, a melting process with a diameter of between 0.3 and 3.0 mm takes place (depending on material and setting).
In addition to many precious metal alloys such as gold, silver and platinum, many non-ferrous metals such as copper and tin alloys, many steels, titanium and aluminium alloys are suitable for welding. All alloys suitable for laser or TIG welding can also be welded with the PUK 5.1.
The NEWS of the PUK 5.1
– the further development of a proven technology...
The patent-pending system for welding process monitoring
· New software for contact monitoring of the hand piece
· Prevention of welding errors through interruption of weld if excessive pressure is applied to the electrode
· Increase in service life of electrode tip
· Prevention of tungsten inclusions on sensitive surfaces or on workpieces and materials that still require further processing
· Improvement in the overall weld quality through more uniform processing
· Error prevention in the handling: Increase in process reliability and more consistent quality for larger quantities
· Learning function: More rapid and simpler learning of correct welding procedure, especially for beginners
Faster progress to better results – "blind operation" with single-handed operation. Concentration remains focused on the workpiece.
Even higher-performance LED lighting in our new premium welding microscopes. More uniform illumination of the working area - more flexible use of the microscope. These microscopes can also be used as fully equipped workplace microscopes - not just for welding.
Setting of parameters for "Power", "Time" and menu navigation with one single rotary controller.
Individual device set-up using the settings menu, e.g. preselection of welding cycle, calling operating levels up on screen and hiding them again, e.g. program memory, expert level, tack welding ...
Extremely simple touchscreen operation. Now with slide function!
Preselection of two different welding cycles
The application range of the PUK 5.1 is further expanded with material thickness down to less than 0.2 mm allowing the welding of wires and sheets with even greater control.
Shorter repetition rates and serial pulses enable a continuous workflow. With this setting, the PUK offers the opportunity to shape the added material as desired and to significantly improve the welding characteristics of highly thermally conductive materials such as silver, copper and bronze.
NEW: EXPANDED SELECTION OF METALS
Optimised welding parameters for copper and bronze. The PUK takes over full control despite the high thermal conductivity.
Superior Welding Characteristics
- Consistently reproducible high-quality welding results with all materials suitable for welding
- Precise position of the spot welds
- Very low controllable development of heat
- Weld even the thinnest materials
- Welds in a protective atmosphere using Argon gas
Quality "Made In Germany" by Lampert
- 3-year warranty!
- Top quality materials
- Precision handpiece for precision welding
- Tested and certified product safety: GS and CE marks
- DIN CERTCO certified eye protection in the microscope lens
- Ergonomically optimized for work efficiency
Additional PUK Advantages
- Maintenance free technology
- Low initial costs with excellent price/performance ratio
- Compact size
- Welding microscope for precise welding results
- Makes repairs and soldering work faster and easier
- Very low cost of consumer materials
- Low argon consumption