- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
FOREDOM BENCH LATHE BUFFING MOTOR
Bench top buffing motor with tapered spindles for polishing
DescriptionThe Foredom M.BL Bench Lathe has a high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on the work surface. Comes with precision machined Tapered Spindles (A-TM-5 and A-TM-6) for holding buffs and wheels up to 4" in diameter. Other accessories including collet holders and wheel mandrels are available on order.
One Year Limited Warranty.
- 1/6 horsepower, high torque motor
- 230 Volt CE rated, 125 Watts (continuous rating)
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16"
- Height: 5-1/8", Width: 13" between spindles
- Weight: 7.5 lbs